About Me

My photo
My name is Chad Davis. I am the creation of my Lord and Savior, I am the son of Marilyn Davis and the late Carl Davis, I am the brother of Gregory Carl Davis, I am a husband to the amazing Tara Davis, and I am a friend to many; all of which put up with me and keep me in-line. I am grateful and blessed to have such an amazing cast of characters in my life. Without them, I would have nothing to write about.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Check It Out

This is awesome. You have to go read this. We are celebrities (in our own minds)!!

http://www.voicesofok.org/?p=294

AND, you need to go here to listen to the song that's about to be all over the radio!

www.myspace.com/daviddunn

4 comments:

  1. Um, did you write the three comments under the article?j/k but did you?
    Wow--I am related to a famous guy.Very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, as creepy as they sound, we dont know who wrote those. i did however write an equally creepy comment that is being reviewed for posting so you are going to have to check it again later to see my awesomely creepy comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article - congratulations to the manager. Love, mom

    ReplyDelete