About Me

My photo
My name is Chad Davis. I am the creation of my Lord and Savior, I am the son of Marilyn Davis and the late Carl Davis, I am the brother of Gregory Carl Davis, I am a husband to the amazing Tara Davis, and I am a friend to many; all of which put up with me and keep me in-line. I am grateful and blessed to have such an amazing cast of characters in my life. Without them, I would have nothing to write about.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Weekend

So Dave and I drove to College Station this weekend for a big concert that he's playing. If you live anywhere in Texas right now, then you know what the weather is like, and you know that there is no way that he is going to be able to play this outside concert. Which really stinks because I really came to listen to my favorite band play, Run Kid Run. The actual fact that Dave was going to play a show with my favorite band and Jon McGlaughlin, is impressive. It's too bad the rain has come and washed all of our hopes of this happening away. Anyways, it is kind of neat being here again. I do have a lot of memories about this place and it's nice to be back because it is a neat town, afterall. But anyone who knows me can guess one thing I'm not missing here...

hugs and smooches

1 comment: