About Me

My photo
My name is Chad Davis. I am the creation of my Lord and Savior, I am the son of Marilyn Davis and the late Carl Davis, I am the brother of Gregory Carl Davis, I am a husband to the amazing Tara Davis, and I am a friend to many; all of which put up with me and keep me in-line. I am grateful and blessed to have such an amazing cast of characters in my life. Without them, I would have nothing to write about.

Friday, July 24, 2009

GNITSERETNI YREV

Today has been a very long and backwards day. It seems like I have been having to start at the end of everything and work my way to the beginning all day today. So this is going to be a backwards blog. I'm going to tell you things that are NOT completely true about myself and show you pictures that go against everything I stand for.

I am super fast and coordinated. I am very good with girls, commitment, and telling the truth. I love to eat all kinds of vegetables in my foods like lettuce, tomatoes, and onions. I am a very sensitive individual and I cry all the time. I love to just sit around and do nothing. I love kids. And I'm gay.

!!!SEIBAB: SOTOF YADIRF
Here are a few pictures that really define who I am and my interests:





3 comments:

  1. Lol! You are still so funny! I thought I was reading another language at first, when I looked at the title, then I got it!
    You know that Jonah and Glory are part of your interests. . . I know, you're not interested in having your own, but you will be someday!
    Madasyn REALLY loves her Daddy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I know there are more than Jonah and Glory pictured, and I know you do love every one of them. . .just don't want to take them home with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always crack me up! LOL, mom

    ReplyDelete