About Me

My photo
My name is Chad Davis. I am the creation of my Lord and Savior, I am the son of Marilyn Davis and the late Carl Davis, I am the brother of Gregory Carl Davis, I am a husband to the amazing Tara Davis, and I am a friend to many; all of which put up with me and keep me in-line. I am grateful and blessed to have such an amazing cast of characters in my life. Without them, I would have nothing to write about.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Boredom, Goodbyes, and Introductions

For those of you who might not know me, I'm a pretty active individual. I am always into something or going somewhere. I get bored really easy, and I always have something going on to keep me occupied. Last night, I got bored.

For the first time in about a year, I had absolutely nothing on my agenda. There was no one around to keep me company, my golfing buddy is about to get married so he was off doing wedding things, and there was no desire to go work out. I lasted all of 20 minutes before I got stir crazy and had to go find something to do. I went to the movie theater down the road and watched Harry Potter for the second time in less than a week. AND it was only $3 because it was before 6:oo!

Anyways, as I was looking around the theater at all the groups of friends and couples in attendance, it made me realize how much I'm looking forward to the fall semester. I know I'm not in college anymore, but the majority of the people that I hang out with are still in school. This makes me anxious to see their return from their summer break. The fall also means that I will be losing a close friend.

This semester, Phil will start Law School at OU, so he is moving to Norman. Phil and I have lived together for over a year, and he will be greatly missed. In the mean time, Dave and I have already found his replacement. Britney Kostner (better known as BK) is one of our friends from church and will be coming to live with us sometime in August. She's one of the funniest girls to be around and could possibly be the coolest girl ever. This is her:



No comments:

Post a Comment