About Me

My photo
My name is Chad Davis. I am the creation of my Lord and Savior, I am the son of Marilyn Davis and the late Carl Davis, I am the brother of Gregory Carl Davis, I am a husband to the amazing Tara Davis, and I am a friend to many; all of which put up with me and keep me in-line. I am grateful and blessed to have such an amazing cast of characters in my life. Without them, I would have nothing to write about.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Done and Dunn

I'm super excited about the weekend because it brings my family's favorite holiday, 4th of July! We run a couple of firework stands in Gunter and cookout almost every night. What most people do in a day, we drag out over the entire week. AND we really like to blow things up! So the streak continues with me heading to Gunter for a 4 day weekend.
This last weekend I went to Lubbock for a wedding (Wally and Micah). It was a very sweet, very romantic wedding. I enjoyed it because I got to hang out with some old friends, Dave, and his family. Dave is 1 of 6 kids, and he has about one million immediate cousins. Any Dunn gathering is quite large and filled with many small children, but it's a very good time.


Thursday's Friday's Fotos: Pictures from Wally's Wedding this weekend

We looked good.

This is Dave's cousin Heath (hilarious human being!)

This is Hilary (AKA Red). Hilary is another one of Dave's cousins; Heath's sister actually (as you can see she gets confused easily)

Dave gave a very appropriate best man speech ending in the classic "May Wally and Micah's kids have a rich dad and a hot mom"

The sparkler tunnel

This started the wedding. From left to right: Tim (father), Dave, Wally (youngest), Lee (oldest), Luke (2nd oldest). They sang the Doxology a Capella. It was by far, the neatest thing I have ever seen in a wedding. I still get goose bumps thinking about it.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why AKA Red would be confused with a perfectly calm, normal-looking person standing beside her...

    ReplyDelete