About Me

My photo
My name is Chad Davis. I am the creation of my Lord and Savior, I am the son of Marilyn Davis and the late Carl Davis, I am the brother of Gregory Carl Davis, I am a husband to the amazing Tara Davis, and I am a friend to many; all of which put up with me and keep me in-line. I am grateful and blessed to have such an amazing cast of characters in my life. Without them, I would have nothing to write about.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Random Thoughts, Random Babies

I have been super busy this week at work so I have not had many chances to post any new blogs. I'm actually writing this one on a lunch break so don't expect anything profound to come from this; mostly just wasting your time. Today has been really slow at work but the only people here is one other guy and myself so we are running around a lot.


This weekend the streak continues with a Lubbock trip. My roommate (Dave) has a little brother (Wally) who is getting married. I was cordially invited so once 4:00 hits, I am Lubbock bound!


Friday Fotos:


Here are some randoms from the weekend Dave, Jess, and I went to Arkansas and met up with Jess's best friend from high school and her husband (Jess is the girl who lives in Hawaii that we went to see)


This is the whole gang (Camera timer = successful)

We thought it would be cool to take a picture with this sign (Jacob, who at this point had known me for all of an hour, pointed at me like I was a dog. Funny man)

This picture always makes me laugh (it looks like I'm trying to take a quick picture with a wild, angry animal)

Bet you were wondering why I was talking about babies in the title, eh? This is Sarah and Jacob's son, Gibson (Notice the Burt's Bees in is hand; I got him started early)

No comments:

Post a Comment