About Me

My photo
My name is Chad Davis. I am the creation of my Lord and Savior, I am the son of Marilyn Davis and the late Carl Davis, I am the brother of Gregory Carl Davis, I am a husband to the amazing Tara Davis, and I am a friend to many; all of which put up with me and keep me in-line. I am grateful and blessed to have such an amazing cast of characters in my life. Without them, I would have nothing to write about.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Epilogues Nonsense and Photos

So apparently I didn't close out the story too well last time because I have had a few requests to tell more. As suspenseful as I may have left it, there really isn't much more...

Monday morning, I tell everyone what happened and they all laughed at me for the irony and my ignorance. One of the salesmen even call the office and act like he's Ragon wanting to talk to me. About 5 minutes after he calls, the real Ragon calls; one of the other salesmen had emailed Ragon telling him that I had met his daughter. Ragon was really nice about the whole thing and impressed at how I handled the situation. I still don't know if he has talked to her about the whole situation, but I know that it was told all around his office. The president of the company (Kirk Shelton) was in town this week for a golf tournament. When he met me, he was quick to catch on who I was because Ragon had told him about the story. Hey, at least the president knows who I am!

This weekend the streak continues with me going to Lake Weatherford to hang out with my brother and a lot of our college friends. Going to be a large time.

Friday Fotos:
These are 2 pictures of the sunset on my way to Austin last weekend. These pictures don't do it a bit of justice, but it was so amazing that I pulled over to get a better look.

This is on the side of the sky where the sun was actually coming through the clouds



This is what the opposite side of the sky looked like. Weird eh? I thought it looked like a little sunset of its own.

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! I know that I am a little behind. I will catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete