About Me

My photo
My name is Chad Davis. I am the creation of my Lord and Savior, I am the son of Marilyn Davis and the late Carl Davis, I am the brother of Gregory Carl Davis, I am a husband to the amazing Tara Davis, and I am a friend to many; all of which put up with me and keep me in-line. I am grateful and blessed to have such an amazing cast of characters in my life. Without them, I would have nothing to write about.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Foto Friday

I always blog at work and the only pictures I have on this computer are current. I will try better in the coming weeks to get some older pictures for Foto Friday but here are some random pictures of various groups of friends that you might not have ever seen....






Me, Phil and some of our OKC friends (Jeff and Sam) at the Deuce





Me and some Gunter friends (Dusty, Hunter, Chad)







Dave's Band (From left to right): Sam (Bass) Me (Manager) Dave (Worthless Musician) Nathan (Keyboard) James (#1 Fan)

No comments:

Post a Comment