About Me

My photo
My name is Chad Davis. I am the creation of my Lord and Savior, I am the son of Marilyn Davis and the late Carl Davis, I am the brother of Gregory Carl Davis, I am a husband to the amazing Tara Davis, and I am a friend to many; all of which put up with me and keep me in-line. I am grateful and blessed to have such an amazing cast of characters in my life. Without them, I would have nothing to write about.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Random Birthday

Just A Random Thought: I have a friend who has a birthday coming up on the 25th. I was talking to him last night, and we, some how, got on the subject of his birthday. Now, my view on birthday presents is that when you stop inviting me over to play Pin The Tail On The Donkey, I stop getting you presents. Well, this guy not only implies that I'm getting him a birthday present, but he tells me what I'm getting him. It wasn't like, "Hey man, what are you getting me?" It was a, "For my birthday you are doing this..." He didn't ask me to come over and mow his yard either. He gave me a full-blown task for the next two months. The kicker, he won't even be around to appreciate my efforts. Happy Birthday Jerk! (I'm kidding, this is all for my own good, I'm sure) I really didn't even know when his birthday was, so who's the real jerk?

1 comment: