About Me

My photo
My name is Chad Davis. I am the creation of my Lord and Savior, I am the son of Marilyn Davis and the late Carl Davis, I am the brother of Gregory Carl Davis, I am a husband to the amazing Tara Davis, and I am a friend to many; all of which put up with me and keep me in-line. I am grateful and blessed to have such an amazing cast of characters in my life. Without them, I would have nothing to write about.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bitter Sweet

Today, I am traveling to Conway, Arkansas. In the coming months, there will be many trips like this one, and in the coming year, I will travel this road many more times. I am moving to Conway. For the next few months, I will be training with our outside salesmen and spending a lot of time in the Arkansas area. I am super excited about this opportunity and cannot wait to start over again.

Start over again. I am getting used to this. Within the last five years, I've started from scratch on numerous occasions. I'm not just talking about picking up and moving, but I've started over in many other areas of my life as well. Almost all of these instances have been for the best. I do enjoy starting from scratch, and I hope that this won't be the last time. More than anything, I enjoy meeting new people and going new places. It's easy for me to make friends because I can blend in or get along with just about any crowd.

There aren't many bad things at all about moving to Conway, but the worst part is having to leave all my friends in Oklahoma. It's a bitter sweet feeling knowing that I get this amazing chance to work on my career, but I have to say bye to all of the awesome people that I've met over the past 3 years. The good thing is that I' ll still be based out of our Oklahoma office and will get to visit often. It's not set in stone when I'm moving for good or for how long I'll be in Arkansas, but before I go for good, I plan on spending as much time as possible with my friends.

I do know that it will be good for me to get to start over again. I think I've come to a point to where I needed something to change, and a change of scenery is probably the best possible solution. All I know is that this opportunity could not have come at a better time. There is no logical explanation for the way that events and the timing could have fallen in the right place; other than God's control.

It's good to know God is in control.

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing to have such a great faith in God. I know that God will bless you, and I know that you will have no problem meeting new people wherever you are. Have fun in Conway this weekend. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to know that YOU know He has more planned for you than you can dream. He will bless you as you give Him the glory.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete