About Me

My photo
My name is Chad Davis. I am the creation of my Lord and Savior, I am the son of Marilyn Davis and the late Carl Davis, I am the brother of Gregory Carl Davis, I am a husband to the amazing Tara Davis, and I am a friend to many; all of which put up with me and keep me in-line. I am grateful and blessed to have such an amazing cast of characters in my life. Without them, I would have nothing to write about.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Easily Amused

I just realized another defining characteristic about myself that could be shared with the crowd. I'm super easy to please. This was brought to my attention because my day just got a lot better by a very small event. I was surfing the Internet, and I decided to drop by the library website to check on the reserve status of a book that requested. To my enjoyment, I saw that I was the next one in line to receive a copy. This made my day; I was instantly put in a good mood. Seriously. I'm not going to divulge the book's title to you, but just know that the acknowledgment of a book reservation coming to its end made me happy.

That's all I have to say. Believe it or not, I am staying in Oklahoma this weekend, and for once, I have absolutely no plans.

Friday Fotos: Since we are on the subject of being easily amused, I want to show you some pictures that make me happy...

Snorkels: Always a good time.

Jenna in a bunny cut out: what's not to laugh at?

Statue camel rides: Although you won't get anywhere fast, still enjoyable


Large people at concerts: they always go and stand in front of the shortest person they can find.


Rollers: Have you ever seen a woman in rollers and not laughed?


Greg's go-to fist pump when he gets excited: Always pleasing

Dave's best dance move: At no point should you ever have both fingers pointing to the sky while on a dance floor.

2 comments: