About Me

My photo
My name is Chad Davis. I am the creation of my Lord and Savior, I am the son of Marilyn Davis and the late Carl Davis, I am the brother of Gregory Carl Davis, I am a husband to the amazing Tara Davis, and I am a friend to many; all of which put up with me and keep me in-line. I am grateful and blessed to have such an amazing cast of characters in my life. Without them, I would have nothing to write about.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Merry CHRISTmas Not Xmas

This will probably be the last opportunity I get to write until Christmas. I'm go to Arkansas next week, and then, straight to Gunter, Texas. So to all of my family and hometown friends, MERRY CHRISTMAS and I'll see you soon. To everyone else, you are all creepers for reading my blog; really, who actually takes time to read someones blog if you aren't family?

Keep the Christ in Christmas. You don't say Happy Xday, do you? That's a little too generic. X could mean birth, valentines, president, fathers, mothers, St. Patricks, memorial, Columbus, MLK, Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, election, ect...

1 comment:

  1. Chad, other people may read your blogs because you are such a good writer. You are very entertaining. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete