About Me

My photo
My name is Chad Davis. I am the creation of my Lord and Savior, I am the son of Marilyn Davis and the late Carl Davis, I am the brother of Gregory Carl Davis, I am a husband to the amazing Tara Davis, and I am a friend to many; all of which put up with me and keep me in-line. I am grateful and blessed to have such an amazing cast of characters in my life. Without them, I would have nothing to write about.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's A New Day, and I'm Feelin Good

I know this couldn't be anymore cliche, but I'm going to do a 2009 in review.

2009

City - Oklahoma City

Church - Left COTH, now at LifeChurch

Family - Same

Friends - New friend Dave (thats right, only known that kid for a year), New friend Eddye, New friend Mike - Don't think I lost any friends; if I did, I miss you guys.

New Hobbies - Blogging, Scrabble, Audio Books (Mrs. Vaugn would be so proud of me)

Job - National Oilwell Varco - Promoted, Left the Deep Duece and stopped bartending

Technology - iPhone, iPods

Vehicle - New truck(boat)

Pets - 10 fish (I'll spare you their names)


Now, to keep going on this cliche-train, we'll take a look at what 2010 brings:

2010

City - Conway

Church - Need to find a new one (just for mom, I'll start with the Baptist)

Family - Same (Ferg?)

Friends - Let's hope I make new friends, or else, Arkansas is going to be pretty lonely - I don't think I'm going to lose any friends; if I do, I'll miss you guys.

New Hobbies - Work, Work, Work, Golf, Golf, Golf, Work out...

Job - National Oilwell Varco Arkansas Sales Representative and might start bartending again just for something to do

Technology - Not real sure what will come out next, but I do know that a GPS is a necessity with this new job

Vehicle - The Boat

Pets - 10 fish... and with me, you never know what else....



No comments:

Post a Comment