About Me

My photo
My name is Chad Davis. I am the creation of my Lord and Savior, I am the son of Marilyn Davis and the late Carl Davis, I am the brother of Gregory Carl Davis, I am a husband to the amazing Tara Davis, and I am a friend to many; all of which put up with me and keep me in-line. I am grateful and blessed to have such an amazing cast of characters in my life. Without them, I would have nothing to write about.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Tribute to Pearl Jam

I have a new friend. This is Eddye:


OK, here real name isn't Eddye, but it's the name I've given her. So for all intensive purposes, she is Eddye. Her real name is Kellye Vetter. (Ferg or Greg you might have to help everyone out on how I thought of the name Eddye). Eddye loves rainbows, unicorns, singing, long walks on the beach, the Twilight series, dogs, fish, Project Runway and Rascal Flatts. I can handle all of these... except for the last one.

Really, Eddye?! Rascal Flatts?? That could be the worst band ever formed. Every time I hear a Rascal Flatts song, I immediately think of the fastest way to make it stop. I haven't yet turned to suicide as an option to end the nasally madness of this country catastrophe, but if I'm forced to endure them for too long at a time, I might be reaching for a gun. I am extremely disappointed in your poor taste of music.

Anyways, if you can look past Eddye's obsession with a terrible country band (that wants so desperately to be a "pop" band), then you'll also see that she's a pretty cool girl.

5 comments:

  1. Rascal Flatts is the worst band in the history of music.. Give me a stone age dude beating on a rock hummming something that makes no sense over that terrible band! Bad call Eddye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They aren't that bad. I enjoy a RF song or two!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preach on brothers todays nashville country which includes "Sounds Flatt" is horrible it all sounds the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, give Kellye a break. When you can sing as well as she can or when you sing "O Holy Night" and bring tears to my eyes, then you have a right to judge her choice of musicians. Chad, she is a lovely girl; I am glad that you have her for a new friend.
    Love, mom

    ReplyDelete