About Me

My photo
My name is Chad Davis. I am the creation of my Lord and Savior, I am the son of Marilyn Davis and the late Carl Davis, I am the brother of Gregory Carl Davis, I am a husband to the amazing Tara Davis, and I am a friend to many; all of which put up with me and keep me in-line. I am grateful and blessed to have such an amazing cast of characters in my life. Without them, I would have nothing to write about.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Proposal Pt. 6 - Conclusion

When Tara and I went back to the restaurant, we were met by cheers and applause. The manager and the sommelier took us to the barrel room and did a private toast with us. Before we left, we bought tons of Tara Winery glasses and wine. Then, we were off to Dallas. Tra called everyone in here phone on the ride back to Dallas, so there wasn't much conversation. When we got to the Katy Trail Ice House, all of our friends were already there and had reached a pretty significant level of "happiness," and they were eager for us to join in on the festivities. Again, we entered to cheers and applause from the entire bar, and the evening was finalized by a celebration. A giant celebration... 


The Vineyard and Mansion (we were on the top right balcony)


Our first picture after the engagement


Greg and Dave's initial reactions


Us a little more composed


The Sisters


Tara and Megan


Lauren and Tra


Juice and Skeez/Sports!!


Letting the sis-inlaw know who's boss


Greg kept screaming, "Where's my sister!?!"


Some siblings were happier than others...


And of course, there were A LOT of group hugs...




Epilogue:

Looking back, I feel dumb for ever worrying over Tara's answer to my proposal. For some odd reason, she loves me; unconditionally (she even let me get her a new set of rings!!!).

And I love her the same. 


And now, it's "Us Against The World"

1 comment: