About Me

My photo
My name is Chad Davis. I am the creation of my Lord and Savior, I am the son of Marilyn Davis and the late Carl Davis, I am the brother of Gregory Carl Davis, I am a husband to the amazing Tara Davis, and I am a friend to many; all of which put up with me and keep me in-line. I am grateful and blessed to have such an amazing cast of characters in my life. Without them, I would have nothing to write about.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

BlogPress

I just got a new iPhone app called BlogPress. I'm thinking that this is going to allow me to blog more when I am away from a desk (which is 95% of the time). So this is kind of a trial run to see if I like the app.

Here is a short checklist of things to write about in the future (in no particular order):

•Move to OKC
•New job territory
•Canyoning
•Park Harvey
•CrossFit

So the app is pretty cool. I'm thinking I'll give it a chance.



Happy President's Day!


- Posted using BlogPress from ChadMD's iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Hey this is cool!! So glad I got to see you yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this app and the picture. What a great reminder of a fun trip to DC. You were creative to remember you had this picture. You will have to show me the app.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The app sure sounds handy and convenient!

    ReplyDelete