About Me

My photo
My name is Chad Davis. I am the creation of my Lord and Savior, I am the son of Marilyn Davis and the late Carl Davis, I am the brother of Gregory Carl Davis, I am a husband to the amazing Tara Davis, and I am a friend to many; all of which put up with me and keep me in-line. I am grateful and blessed to have such an amazing cast of characters in my life. Without them, I would have nothing to write about.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Welcome to the Future

If you're reading this, please send someone to Tulsa, Oklahoma to save me. I'm sitting through some sort of training class for a new computer system that NOV is switching over to. If you're wondering how I'm making it; not well. Don't get me wrong, I'm taking in all the information and comprehending every word, and I will be able to apply everything that is being taught. The problem lies in my neighboring classmates. 20% of this class is designed to teach us about our new system. The other 80% is designed to teach the Baby Boomer generation and older how to use a computer. It's like pulling teeth having to sit through all this again; the first time I sat through this was in Mrs. Bowen's computer class in elementary school. Anyways, my break is almost over (yes, NOV Tech nerds that are forced to read this blog, I'm writing this on my break), and I have to get back to my intense games of Words With Friends while they teach everyone else how to use the "clicky button thing, that moves the arrow on the screen".

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up. This baby boomer does know how to use the "clicky button."I hope you noticed the score of our Words with Friends. I know that it will change soon, but history has been made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny!

    I, too, fit into this category. And yes, as you know, I can use the clicky thingy! Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete