About Me

My photo
My name is Chad Davis. I am the creation of my Lord and Savior, I am the son of Marilyn Davis and the late Carl Davis, I am the brother of Gregory Carl Davis, I am a husband to the amazing Tara Davis, and I am a friend to many; all of which put up with me and keep me in-line. I am grateful and blessed to have such an amazing cast of characters in my life. Without them, I would have nothing to write about.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Where Have YOU Been?

Where have you been? I've been writing almost every day, sometimes even more than once, and no one has said anything about my posts.... OK, I'm lying. So maybe it has been somewhere in the vicinity of 2 months since I've written anything. I have a new life now, and (THANKFULLY) it doesn't involve sitting at a desk for 9 hours a day, staring at a computer screen. I don't have all of the extra time to write what's on my mind.

You know that friend you have that isn't your closest friend but is still a good friend? Then, you move away, or you get super busy, or something big changes in your life and you start feeling guilty because that friend gets put on the back burner. To me, that friend is blogging. I'll try to start doing better, but really there isn't a whole lot of stuff to write about.

My job has consumed my life and my time. Don't get me wrong, I love it! I'm finally doing what I enjoy. I don't mind the long hours or the hectic schedule at all. Anyways, there's not a whole lot to do in Arkansas besides work. I would bore you with stuff about work, but I'm pretty sure that all aspects of my life are being monitored, so I would rather not write about anything like that for fear of getting in trouble by the "higher ups" (It is funny to think that people other than friends and family are having to read my blogs. Hello NOV-IT Department! FYI, Y'all need to fix our website, there is an error when you try to open up the catalogs on centrifugal pumps.)

Just to catch you up on my life over the past 2 months: got my tonsils taken out (I'll try to write a blog on that later), I've found a church in Conway and I've started getting pretty involved, I'm dating Tara again, I'm addicted to Words With Friends (scrabble), and I love my job (just in case my boss is forced to read this because I wrote NOV).

I'm in OKC today helping with inside stuff, so I'm actually getting some computer time. I will try to make sure the next blog isn't another 2 months!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are back in the blogosphere!

    Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome BACK! I missed you. If "higher ups" are reading this, they know what an incredible young man they have working for them. Also, I am glad that you love your job, and that they have given you so much responsibility. They made a good choice with you. Love, MOM

    I am NOT prejudice, either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to finally read your writing again! I'm sure you enjoyed the ice cream while getting your tonsils out and take that dating thing slow.... :)

    ReplyDelete